Saturday, February 13, 2021

TRUMP ACQUITTED FOR SECOND TIME ...


I am watching Mitch McConnell, right now, addressing the senate.  He is condemning Trump and his actions and his incitement of the riot in the Capitol on January 6, 2021.  YET ... HE VOTED TO ACQUIT.  Something I will NEVER understand.

EVERYONE KNEW the GOP was NEVER going to convict Trump.  I knew it.  My question is ... then why the F**K did you go forward and impeach?  And let's call it what it is ... if Donald J. Trump were a democrat, the GOP would be nailing him to the cross as we speak.  

What a colossal waste of time.  

Bottom line ... WE, who are rational, WE who have eyes to see and ears to hear, KNOW that Donald J. Trump was GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY of inciting that riot.  Donald J. Trump threw his vice-president under the bus with an angry mob chanting to hang him!  And I believe if Nancy Pelosi and the vice-president had been killed, the spineless GOP would STILL VOTE TO ACQUIT.  

The cowardly republican senators who voted to acquit will long be remembered for their lack of courage and conviction by Americans who are NOT Qanon members, who are NOT white supremacists, who are NOT the Proud Boys and who DO NOT believe that democrats are Satanic worshipers who eat babies for their blood.  GOD ALMIGHTY.  You cowardly senators will now have the honor of having the above mentioned morons support you all in your political ambitions.  GOOD LUCK with that.  

All I have to say is a GOODBYE AMERICA.  I once knew you well.  I no longer recognize you.  



1 comment:

  1. I will be working very hard making sure many of these traitors get voted from office. And that might be easy since the GOP had split into the GQP and the MAGAt Party. There are even less of them now,

    ReplyDelete