Friday, May 15, 2020

Manafort ...

Paul Manafort released from prison, granted home confinement due to corona-virus fears




SO ... Who is surprised by this?  I knew he'd get out.  And Flynn will NEVER see a day in prison.  And Trump will never be prosecuted for ALL of his crimes.  NEVER.  I wish he would, but he probably won't.  The rich, the elite ... they never pay for their crimes and misdeeds.  The little people pay.  You don't want to pay your taxes?  GO TO JAIL.  You don't want to pay your traffic tickets?  GO TO JAIL.  It just is what it is.  Why get angry?  It serves nothing.  It only gives you gray hairs and wrinkles.

I have felt anger and indignation until I can't feel anymore.  I'm done.  Let them all run wild, get out of jail, commit crimes to their heart's content and get away with it.  Let them laugh all the way to the bank ... I don't give a shit anymore.  I have more important things in my own personal life to worry about.

That's all.  Just had to get it out there.  

Thank you.








2 comments:

  1. I keep hoping Biden wins and appoints Kamala Harris as AG because I think she might go after ____!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete