Wednesday, September 18, 2024

SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS ....



Dear Sarah:

What you said about Kamala Harris, and by default, the rest of us childless women was an appalling thing to say.  I never had biological children of my own because I married quite late, at 39.  I did have one pregnancy early in my marriage, but I lost that baby.  When I went for my first ultrasound there was no heartbeat.  The baby died inside of me at 11 weeks.  They had to take the baby. Basically, I had to have an abortion to remove it.  It was heartbreaking and I felt guilty for a long time because I thought I'd done something wrong.  

My point is, that even though I never gave birth, I have been a mother. I helped to raise my husband's two daughters.  One with Down Syndrome, who also had to have TWO kidney transplants.  I'd like to see YOU deal with that.  

Only women who are stepmothers can understand how callous your comment was. Especially if they've never had children of their own.  

Women should build each other up.  Not say something so demoralizing to other women who were not as lucky you were to have their own biological children.

And P.S. You said your children keep you humble?  You don't sound very humble to me.  You just sound like a mean girl.  

1 comment: