Friday, May 14, 2021

FOOLS ...

 Marjorie Taylor Greene confronts Ocasio-Cortez outside House Chamber Wednesday



Ocasio-Cortez left the House chamber late Wednesday afternoon ahead of Greene, who shouted "Hey Alexandria" twice to get her attention.  "Hey Alexandria?"  This reminds me of the time I confronted a little homegirl on the bus who was harassing my 7th grade ass and my dad told me to call her bluff ... so I did.  Marjorie hun ... you're behaving like a seventh grader.  

And I hardly think AOC is a chicken, as you call her.  I seriously doubt she is afraid to "debate" you because she knows lots of big words that you won't understand so she is actually taking pity on you and your ignorance.  Just face it Marge, you're not up to the task of ANYTHING, let alone debating Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez.  

NEXT ...   

Trump asked the Secret Service to get 'these fat guys off my detail' because 'they can't run down the street,' according to new book ...

They can run faster than you you fat fuck ...


NEXT ... 

Liz Cheney 

Liz Cheney is not my friend.  HOWEVER, she is the only Republican who had the gonads to speak her truth and for that I respect her tremendously.  
I have not been paying much attention to political news lately.  For one reason, I'm not afraid that Joe Biden is going to cause World War three, or incite a civil war.  But the talk about how the GOP is now Trump's party and he wants to run again -- well, four years is a long way away and anything can happen.  If Trump doesn't get thrown in la pinta and decides he wants to run for president again, let us not forget he will be 78 years old and by then his dementia will be full blown.  Not that that would bother any of his supporters (because let's face it, most of them are already brain dead) ... 

THAT'S ALL.

2 comments:

  1. MTG is unhinged,
    Thing #45 will never be president again.
    Liz Cheney? Loathe her; admire her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MTG is definitely unhinged and supported by equally unhinged people who Voted her in... who I can pretty much Guess also Voted for the Orange Spectacle.

    ReplyDelete